Wednesday, January 13, 2016

2016 Bold Predictions

Greetings and Salutations,



It's been a while since I did a regular...old run of the mill newsletter.  So as I sat here thinking about what I could edutain you on.  In case you didn't know...

Edutain- the portmanteau of educate and entertain 

but I'm sure you knew that

So why spell it out for you??? Well because I like the word portmanteau!!!  But I digress...



That's when it hit me.  Building on the success of my Back to the Future newsletter (in case you missed it click here), I am going to give you some bold predictions of what will happen in 2016.  Notice I said BOLD...no weak ass...anyone can predict this will happen predictions.  I'm bringing the heat.  So without any further ado...







It's Ladies Night at the White House











Last year we saw "the year of the woman" as Serena Williams, Ronda Rousey, Holly Holmes, and well...the WWE Divas' Revolution were at center stage.  So what will 2016 do for an encore? How about the new executive office dynamic duo...President Hilary Clinton and Vice President Nancy Pelosi.  Cue the Kool and the Gang music.







Hoverboard will become this generation's 'Pet Rock'



This might not be that bold.  I mean 12 days into the year and most are already over this phenomenon.  But for the few of you that are still jonesin' for an apparatus that doesn't technically hover...don't waste your time and money.  Unless you have a collection of useless nostalgic items like pet rocks or 'Vote or Die' t-shirts.














Usain Bolt...Not Fast Enough


Couldn't do predictions without including the Olympics.  So I predict will "The Fastest Man Alive" miss out on an Olympic Gold Medal this year.  As a matter of fact, Usain won't receive any medal...gold or otherwise.  

In the words of the late, great B.B. King...












The Thrill is Gone!!!



                     Listen to B.B. King's classic below














And Finally...







Taylor Swift Gets Hitched














Now most who follow pop culture are quite aware of Taylor Swift's uh...past love experiences.  Let's just say that her love life isn't as successful as her 1989 Tour last year.  But this year all that will change as Taylor Swift gets married.  Whether it is Calvin Harris or a mystery man someone is gonna put a ring on it.  





What do you think about my bold predictions? Love to hear your feedback.  Whether you think I'm crazy as hell or crazy like a fox, one thing is for sure...





These are just my thoughts...right or wrong...just what I was feeling at the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment