Friday, December 18, 2015

The Friday 5ive - Top 5 Craziest Thing I Heard (Star Wars Edition)

TGIF People and that means two things...Cheers to the Freakin' Weekend and another Friday 5ive!


This week I hop on board the Star Wars craze.  Everybody is talking about it...discussing the past films and buzzing about The Force Awakens.  But instead of discussing top 5 episodes or the top 5 characters, I decided to take a different path.  Today I discuss the top 5 craziest things I've heard in reference to Star Wars during the build up of Episode 7's release. 



5) "It's Dark Vader, right?"














I heard this from at least 2 people who have not watch Star Wars.  Quite frankly it's a common mistake...for 7 year olds. I wanted give one of them the 3rd degree for that slip of the tongue but I think it was just frustration for the statement that preceded this one.   







4)  "So who is the character on your coffee mug?"

















*Blank Stare* Words can't express how I felt after I heard this.  You don't know...uh...I just...guess I am still frustrated at the memory of this question.  *Slaps Head*







3) "Star Trek is obviously bigger than Star Wars...it's been out longer"



Star War fans and "Trekkies" have been battling over which one is better for well over 3 decades.  And there are a lot of arguments on both sides (I think you all know my allegiance) but one thing we can all agree on...saying something's older doesn't make it better.  With that logic, the telegraph is better than a smart phone...yeah do you hear how stupid that sounds. 






2)  "A Jedi can't be black!!!"













Honestly this argument is insane.  

So let me get this straight: 

In a galaxy far, far away where there are Wookies, Ewoks, Hutts, Jawas, Gungans, and dozens of other alien species; people have a problem with the skin color of a person wielding a light saber??? Yeah...Really?! Wow. 






1)  "I know the characters.  The princess with the donuts in her hair, the furry thing, Dark Vader, and Neo...wait...oh that was the Matrix..."




No caption needed!







I couldn't make this stuff up if I wanted to...
See y'all next Friday...  









No comments:

Post a Comment